Thursday, March 26, 2009

Singing like a bird in spring




Earlier this week I wrote about Twitter. I admitted that I found some interesting twists, but I couldn't figure out why so many people love it. And I mean LOVE it, if they are really tweeting at the times on their messages. Last night my loving spouse, who doesn't really understand the power of text messaging, asked me to explain the Twitter thing. I finally admitted that I was still trying to sort out what was truly useful.


One of the people I follow is blackberryman. Through his posts I came to one on the use of microblogging in education. It's sort of vague, but does give me food for thought.


I'm looking for specific examples of uses of Twitter or other microblogs in education, particular graduate or medical school teaching. Leave a comment or a link to your site. Or tweet me!


No comments:

Post a Comment