Thursday, December 3, 2009

Timeless Advice from Calvin

Some days a comic strip ~20 years old just sums it all up:C&H Substitute the words “paper, grant, or talk” for “book report.”

Substitute the words “subject you haven’t researched” for “book you haven’t read.”

OK, so I have started researching everything on my to do list, but none of it is ready to be organized into its final form. I know I will get everything done on time, so I have decided to stop worrying about it today. Just like Calvin.

I deserve a bit of happiness today.

Comic strip was “borrowed” from Gocomics.com; I hope this attribution is sufficient to keep their lawyers from calling. I mean, they offer free access to online comics, so what’s the diff if I post it here and give them credit, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment