Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tradition!

DSCN0004 More presents than you can imagine surround the tree now, making the current economic climate difficult to fathom. My son has appropriate clothing for all events planned, and my inlaws joined us for the holidays.

And it gets dark really early.

It must be time for Christmas.

Two days ago I spent hours foraging through two stores for supplies for cookies and tomorrow’s feast. Yesterday my daughter and I had our usual cookie bake, complete with Dogma on the kitchen TV. I realize the movie is not holiday traditional, but it is what we do.

This afternoon we move the festivities to my parents’ place (3 whole miles west of here) for dinner. Tomorrow morning the presents will be unwrapped, and Ozzie will get to play with more ribbon than he can imagine.

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment