Sociable

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sweating It Out

Photoxpress_3662725

At left is an artistic rendition of how I spent most of my weekend. See, my son’s American Legion Baseball team, the Deeb Mustangs, lost their first game. They then proceeded through the loser’s bracket, in significant heat, to face another team for the regional/area championship tomorrow.

I have spent much of my weekend hot and sweaty. Not in a good way. Not in a bloggy way.

Tonight, I finally finished a post over at Stream of Thought. I really had planned to do something else here at Golden Thoughts, but I don’t have the energy right now.

Tomorrow night we play a much-favored team at 5pm. If we win that game, we have to beat them again at 8 to win the tournament. No promises for tomorrow, but I will share more Golden Thoughts this week.

Image courtesy of PhotoXpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment