Monday, September 21, 2009

Blogging from the Airport

I am seated in Eppley Airfield in Omaha, awaiting my first flight of the day. CNN plays on the television, another story about H1N1 flashing by. The accompanying footage has a bench with a lot of Photoxpress_3290805pretty colored liquids being pipetted from flask to flask.

It does not resemble any virology lab I have seen. And no one is masked in the footage…

I guess I am thinking too hard again. Time to traipse through security and wait at the gate.

Photo courtesy of PhotoXpress.

1 comment:

  1. In media relations last night we were talking about angles we would take to give to a reporter because sometimes they go to a story with no idea what to do. Isn't it funny that H1N1 turns into just a sight of appealing bottles and test tubes to show that the labs are doing everything they possibly can to help out? Its not like they show a woman like the one from UNO dying or her tomb stone, of course she had M.S. too. Why is this such a big deal still? I'm bored with it.

    ReplyDelete