Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Lame-Ass E-Card Post

OK, I was out-of-town last weekend and picked up the clinical service Monday morning. I wanted to have some easy posts ready, especially given the festive start to the week: Valentine’s day, Presidents’ day, and Mardis Gras.

I promise this will be the last someecards post for awhile (“When you care enough to click send”). I couldn’t resist this one. Someone once told me that you know you are old when you realize no one would pay to see you naked.

I’m so there. Gravity is a persistent and aggressive foe.

Sorry no one wanted to see your tits at Mardi Gras

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate you NOT flashing the knockers my direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't have done it for you; just a waste of my time...

    ReplyDelete