Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OMG It Is Lovely Here

DelCoronado So I am in the Hotel Del Coronado. Ocean breezes scented with some flower that doesn’t live in Omaha waft through my room.

I will spend all day in a conference room discussing acute kidney injury.

Today’s wardrobe items (photo available via the twitter feed) include a pair of black pants with subtle white and blue pinstripes. A wild-print tee in shades of blue, white, and black is up on top with a black cardigan. My black shoes will finish the outfit; if space had been less of an issue, a pair of cobalt blue patent pumps would finish the look.

The trousers are neutral enough that after 24 hours on a hanger I could wear them again with a different top, extending my carry-on wardrobe another day.

Later today I will discuss the sciencey stuff going on at the meeting. In the meantime, at least I see no dirty snow outside of the window.

And that’s a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment